Friday 17 October 2014

Welcome to Amethyst Amour!!

Lets just get it out of the way first.. What does amethyst even mean? Well, it's a really gorgeous purple crystal and I love purple so I decided to incorporate it in when I was thinking about the name I would make for my blog, naturally. Also, I love French language so that was just a must! :)



Pretty, right?? Anyway I wanted to just give you a quick intro to the blog, a bit about myself and what you can expect to see here :)

First off, I am currently a student of NUI Galway in my final year studying Arts with English and Irish. I am also a qualified Makeup Artist and honestly, makeup is my baby. It is my love, my passion, my addiction and to be quite honest.. the reason I'm so broke.

I love to write, When I was younger I used to write little 1 page short stories about God knows what! If only I could find the Tesco copybook I used to record them all, it would be entertaining to read. So as I'm going to be finishing college soon I decided to start up this blog to keep me busy and share my own makeup tips and tricks and overall things I am passionate about. Not only that but I think it's a great way to improve my writing skills especially since I'm studying English and am considering doing a Postgrad in Journalism, there's no harm in practicing!

Primarily I will probably write about makeup, such as tricks that I've learned, Makeup of the day, Celebrity inspired looks, Favourite products, reviews etc BUT that's not all. I'll definitely be posting other beauty and lifestyle related posts and all that fun stuff. I would love to say I can write about my own homemade recipes but unfortunately, I'm no Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen, I'm not even a Rachel from Friends type of cook, remember the episode when she made the trifle? "It tastes like feet"

Oh yeah, I'm obsessed with Friends!

                                                  NBC / Via lackofgravitation.tumblr.com

No that is literally me. 

It's short and sweet but I don't wanna bore you with details lets just jump straight in and I hope you enjoy it! Here's to an exciting, fun and hopefully informative and helpful blog! :)

Michelle xoxo

1 comment:

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS